Data Privacy Statement
1. The user agrees, that the Host of the event and ubivent GmbH, Stiller Weg 52, 68305 Mannheim (subsequently called "ubivent"), may collect, process, use and save the user's personal data (also in states not located within the EU).
Personal data are in particular:
a. registration data, e.g. name, login name, and password,
b. profile data, e.g. address or telephone number,
c. log files, e.g. your computer's IP address, as well as
d. self-provided data, e.g. chat or forum input
2. The user agrees that the Host and ubivent collect, process, use and save the user's registration data, e.g. with the aid of data on the user's computer (e.g. cookies). Furthermore the user agrees, that the Host and ubivent may use the user's self-provided registration data, especially the self-provided login name (= e-mail address), to contact the user.
The user agrees, that the Host and ubivent make the user's profile data (in case the user provided them) accessible to other users. In particular, this encloses the search of this data.
The user agrees, that the Host and ubivent use the user's log files for technical analysis as well as for statistic evaluations.
The user agrees, that the Host and ubivent make the user's self-provided data accessible to all users.
3. The user agrees, that the Host and ubivent, as far as necessary in individual cases, may collect, process and use personal data, in order to uncover and prevent illegal claims of utilization of the virtual event or actions that are in breach of ubivent's General Terms and Conditions.
4. As far as the transmitting of the users personal data to a third party is not explicitly permitted by law, especially by the BDSG, the user agrees, that the Host:
a. as far as it is necessary, transmits personal data to law enforcement and surveillance offices for the defense of danger to the governmental and public safety, as well as for prosecution of criminal acts.
b. transmits the user's name and address to a third party, as far as this is necessary for the ensuring this third party's legitimate interests. A transmission of the data is not necessary and will not occur, if a preliminary proceeding of a law enforcement of surveillance office can be initialized or has already been initialized.
5. The user agrees, that the user's data may be saved beyond the termination of the contractual relationship.
6. The user can ask for information about the data stored about his person, about the origin of the data, about the recipients or categories of recipients of the data, and the purpose of storage. The user can object to the use of their data at any time. This data privacy statement can be discontinued at all times.
7. The user is aware, that this data privacy statement can be accessed and printed on ubivent's websites.
8. The user is aware, that websites hosted by ubivent use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies" which are text files placed on the user's computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about the user's use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Websites hosted by ubivent have IP anonymization activated, so that the user's IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states of the Treaty on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there only on an exceptional basis. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating the user's use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators, and providing other services to website operators relating to website activity and Internet usage. Google will not associate the IP address transmitted under Google Analytics by the user's browser with other data held by Google. The user may prevent the storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on the user's browser software; however, the user is aware that in this case, not all functions of this website will be usable to the full extent. The user may prevent Google from recording the data generated by the cookie and pertaining to the user's use of the website (including the user's IP address), or processing these data by downloading and installing a browser plug-in available through the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en